DQ Rotate XL 98,5 cm Black TV Wall Bracket
The bracket DQ Rotate XL 98,5 cm is suitable for TVs with many different inch sizes and does have pivot points to view the TV from almost any angle. Also, the mount can be tilt up and down as well as it can be moved from left to right to take advantage of corner mounting. Furthermore, the bracket is specially produced because of the great wall distance but also can be folded if needed. To that, many VESA compatibilities are possible to mount.
Universal mount suitable for TV sets of many manufacturers, such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Sharp, Toshiba, LG and other device manufacturers with the appropriate hole spacing or VESA standards.
- Highly flexible with 4 pivot points (90 degrees left and 90 degrees right)
- Suitable for TVs from 15-43 inches
- Up to 15 kilos
- Distance from wall: 9,5 to 98,5 cm
- Rotatable: 360 °
- Swivel: 180 °
- Tiltable (15 ° upwards and downwards)
- Easy to assemble.
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: up to 200 x 200 mm
- TV Size: 15"-43"(38-109 cm)
- Wall distance: 9,5 - 98,5 cm
Product Code STB-2237-1 EAN 8718564980578 Colour Black VESA Compatibility 75mm x 75mm, 100mm x 100mm, 100mm x 200mm, 120mm x 180mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm Bracket Style Swivel and tiltable TV Size 15"-43"(38-109 cm) Maximum VESA 200 x 200mm Max. weight 15 kg Wall distance 9,5 - 98,5 cm Tilts down to 15° Tilts up to 15° Swivel 180° Rotation 360° Pivot Points 4 Pivot Points Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 8 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.
- delivered within 2-5 days *