DQ Reach XXL 91 cm White TV Wall Mount
The bracket DQ Reach XXL 91 cm White is designed for large and heavy TV screens. The wall bracket is also suitable for heavy TV screens and monitors. The extra large wall distance allows mounting at exceptional points. In combination with the existing pivot points of the bracket, it is possible to mount it on the straight wall and in corner areas. In addition to that, it is possible to tilt the mount up and down. Many different VESA compatibilities can be used.
Universal mount suitable for TV sets of many manufacturers, such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Sharp, Toshiba, LG and other device manufacturers with the appropriate hole spacing or VESA standards.
- Large extension of 91 cm
- Suitable for TVs from 42-80 inches
- Maximum 50 kilos
- Distance from wall: 9.5 to 91 cm
- Three pivot points (90 degrees left and 90 degrees right)
- Tilting (5 ° up and 15 ° down)
- Packaging weight: 16,6 kg
- Wall plate: 48 x 25 cm
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: up to 800 x 400 mm
- TV Size: 42"-80" (107-203 cm)
- Wall distance: 9,5 - 91 cm
Product Code 502XL-WHITE EAN 8718564981056 Colour White VESA Compatibility 100mm x 100mm, 100mm x 200mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 300mm x 300mm, 300mm x 200mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 300mm, 400mm x 400mm, 600mm x 200mm, 600mm x 400mm, 800mm x 400mm, Non-VESA Bracket Style Swivel and tiltable TV Size 42"-80" (107-203 cm) Maximum VESA 800mm x 400mm Max. weight 50 kg Wall distance 9,5 - 91 cm Tilts down to 15° Tilts up to 5° Swivel 180° Pivot Points 3 Pivot Points Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 16,6 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.