Vogel's PFW 6852
The strong and stable Vogel's PFW 6852 bracket is suitable for TVs with different inches and with a very huge maximum weight. The extra great wall distance allows mounting at exceptional points but also can be folded if needed. Furthermore, the pivot points, the rotatability and the tiltability are perfect to place the TV at almost any angle. Cables can work neatly with the integrated cable management system. In addition, many different VESA compatibilities can be used.
Universal mount suitable for TV sets of many manufacturers, such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Sharp, Toshiba, LG and other device manufacturers with the appropriate hole spacing or VESA standards.
- Very flexible and sturdy
- Suitable for TVs from 37-85 inches
- Up to 136 kg capacity
- Distance from wall: 10.1 to 66 cm
- Swivel with three turning points (90 ° left and 90 ° right)
- Tiltable (10 ° upwards and downwards)
- Brand: Vogel's Professional
- VESA size: up to 800 x 400 mm
- TV Size: 37"-85" (94-216 cm)
- Wall distance: 10,1 - 66 cm
Product Code 7368520 EAN 8712285323409 Colour Black VESA Compatibility 300mm x 300mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 400mm, 600mm x 200mm, 600mm x 400mm, 800mm x 400mm, Non-VESA Bracket Style Swivel and tiltable TV Size 37"-85" (94-216 cm) Maximum VESA 985mm x 665mm Max. weight 136 kg Wall distance 10,1 - 66 cm Tilts down to 10° Tilts up to 10° Swivel 180° Pivot Points 3 Pivot Points Brand Vogel's Professional Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 30,5 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.