MyWall Motorized TV Ceiling Mount HL41ML
This electric mount is suitable for TVs from 32 to 65 inches and can carry 35 kilos of weight. The bracket can be controlled with an infrared remote, so you can bring the TV out easily and silently from the ceiling. The bracket is adjustable in height and it also has up to 75 ° tilt. After mounting the bracket has a horizontal adjustment possibility to a total of 2 °. The maximum size is 600 x 400 mm VESA.
- Operated with IR
- Suitable for TVs from 32-65 inches
- Up to 35 kilos
- Tiltable (75 ° down)
- Easy to assemble
- Included IR remote control
- Brand: Brateck
- VESA size: up to 600 x 400 mm
- TV Size: 32"-55" (81-140 cm)
- Distance from ceiling: 10,8 - 66,3 cm
Product Code HL41ML EAN 4012386134817 Battery included Yes Colour Black VESA Compatibility 100mm x 100mm, 100mm x 200mm, 120mm x 180mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm, 300mm x 200mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 300mm, 400mm x 400mm, 500mm x 300mm, 600mm x 200mm, 600mm x 400mm TV Size 32"-65" (81-178 cm) Maximum VESA 600mm x 400mm Max. weight 35 kg Tilts down to 75° Pivot Points No Pivot Brand My Wall Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 2 Years Packaging weight 9,1 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.
- delivered within 2-5 days *