DQ TV stand Mateo black
The table stand DQ TV stand Mateo black is designed for medium and large flat screens. The stand is also suitable for heavy TV screens and monitors. The attachment of the TV take place on a fixed height. The integrated cable management ensures an orderly routing of the device cables.
The flat screen should match to one of the specified VESA dimensions, or be used in conjunction with an adapter.DQ TV stand Mateo black - Key Features:
- TV about: 32-50 Zoll (82-127 cm)
- Flexibility: Swivel / Turnable
- Swivel: 35 °
- Max. load capacity: 35 kg
- Distance: 65 cm
- Type: Table stand
- Color: Black
- VESA: Max. 400x400 mm
- Dimension Pole: 16 x 5 x 35,5 cm
- Dimension base plate: 47 (35) x 27 x 0,8 cm
- VESA midpoint: 45
- Cable management: Yes
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: The VESA size is the horizontal and vertical distance between the attachment point on the back of your TV. You can find the VESA size in the manual or you can measure the distance between the screw holes yourself. If the wall mount have the same VESA size it is possible to assembly the TV.
- Weight: The weight of the TV (without the pedestal) is not allowed to be heavier than the carrying capacity of the support.
Universal mount suitable for TV sets of many manufacturers, such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Sharp, LG and other equipment manufacturers with the appropriate hole spacing or VESA standards.
- TV Size: 32 - 50 " (81 - 127 cm)
- Height: 65 cm
Product Code DQ17-1052 EAN 8718564984439 Battery included No Colour Black VESA Compatibility 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm, 300mm x 200mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 300mm, 400mm x 400mm, Non-VESA TV Size 32 - 50 " (81 - 127 cm) Maximum VESA 400x400 Max. weight 35 kg Swivel 35° / 35° Height 65 cm Mobile No Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel/Aluminium Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 6.5
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.