DQ TV Lift 805
The TV lift DQ TV Lift 805 is designed for large TV screens. It is also suitable for heavy TV screens and monitors. The lifting height of the Mount is a measure of the respective maximum height of the TV, for example, to move it completely from a cabinet.
The flat screen should match to one of the specified VESA dimensions, or be used in conjunction with an adapter.DQ TV Lift 805 - Key Features:
- Recommended TV Size: 40" - 55" (82 - 140 cm)
- Flexibility: Fix / Rigid
- Max. weight: 45 kg
- Distance: 91,7 / 172,2 cm
- Type: TV lifts
- Color: Black
- VESA: 100x100 - 400x400 mm
- Adjustable stroke: 80,5 cm
- Lifting speed: 40 mm/sec
- Remote control: Yes
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: The VESA size (e.g. 400x200mm) is the horizontal and vertical distance between the attachment point on the back of your TV. You can find the VESA size in the manual or you can measure the distance between the screw holes yourself. If the wall mount have the same VESA size it is possible to assembly the TV.
- Weight: The weight of the TV (without the pedestal) is not allowed to be heavier than the carrying capacity of the support.
Universal mount suitable for TV sets of many manufacturers, such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Sharp, Toshiba, LG and other equipment manufacturers with the appropriate hole spacing or VESA standards.
- TV Size: 40"-55"(102-140 cm)
- Height: 91,7 - 172,2 cm
Product Code BTVHZ805 EAN 8718564983142 Battery included Yes Colour Black VESA Compatibility 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 300mm, 400mm x 400mm TV Size 40"-55"(102-140 cm) Maximum VESA 400 x 400mm Max. weight 45 kg Built-in dimensions 91,7 x 49,5 x 6,5 cm (include tv thickness) Maximum TV height 80,5 cm Speed height adjustment 40 mm per second Height 91,7 - 172,2 cm Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 2 Years Packaging weight 18 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.
- delivered within 2-5 days *