DQ Tripod TV Stand
The stand DQ Tripod TV Stand is designed for medium and large flat screens. The stand is also suitable for heavy TV screens and monitors. In order to ensure an optimal view, the TV unit can be attached at different heights.
The flat screen should match to one of the specified VESA dimensions, or be used in conjunction with an adapter.DQ Tripod TV Stand - Key Features:
- Recommended TV Size: 24" - 43" (66 - 109 cm)
- Flexibility: Full motion / Swivel / Turnable / Tilt
- Tilt: +/- 15 °
- Swivel: 360 °
- Max. weight: 30 kg
- Distance: 120 / 190 cm
- Type: TV stand
- Color: Black
- VESA: 75x75 100x100 200x100 200x200 mm
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
Universal mount suitable for TV sets of many manufacturers, such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Sharp, Toshiba, LG and other equipment manufacturers with the appropriate hole spacing or VESA standards.
- TV Size: 24"-40" (61-102 cm)
- Height: 120cm - 190cm
Product Code SP-03 EAN 8718564981773 Colour Black VESA Compatibility 75mm x 75mm, 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm TV Size 24"-40" (61-102 cm) Maximum VESA 200mm x 200mm Max. weight 30 kg Tilts down to 15° Tilts up to 15° Swivel 360° Height 120cm - 190cm Mobile No Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 6.5 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.
- delivered within 2-5 days *