DQ STB-3131 Floorstand - TV Floor Stand
The DQ STB-3131 TV stand is suitable for TVs from 32 to 60 inches and can carry up to 60 kilos. The stand is easily adjustable in height from a minimum of 140 cm up to 200 cm. The floor stand comes with 4 castors, these are simple to remove if the floor stand needs to be fixed. In addition, we included a shelf, ideal for a DVD player, a decoder or a laptop. The maximum size is 600 x 400 mm VESA.
- Ideal for professional use
- Suitable for TVs from 32-75 inches
- Up to 60 kilos
- Height: adjustable 140-200 cm
- Includes casters and adjustable feet
- Equipment shelf supplied
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: up to 600 x 400 mm
- TV Size: 32"-60"
- Height: 140 - 200 cm
Product Code STB-3131 EAN 8718564980950 Colour Black / Silver VESA Compatibility 100mm x 100mm, 120mm x 180mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 300mm, 400mm x 400mm, 600mm x 200mm, 600mm x 400mm, Non-VESA TV Size 32"-60" Maximum VESA 600 x 400mm Max. weight 60 kg Pivot Points No Pivot Height 140 - 200 cm Mobile Yes Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 30 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.