DQ Anna Flex 400 Black TV Wall Mount
The bracket DQ Anna Flex 400 TV Wall Mount is designed for TVs with many different inches and can carry a big maximum weight. With the tilt function you can adjust the TV to your ideal viewing position. The distance from the wall is close and is rigid. The television can be locked to the bracket for added stability. To that, many VESA compatibilities are possible to install.
Universal mount suitable for TV sets of many manufacturers, such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Sharp, Toshiba, LG and other device manufacturers with the appropriate hole spacing or VESA standards.
- Sleek design
- Suitable for TVs from 32-55 inches
- Up to 45 kilos
- Distance from the wall: 6.8 cm
- No rotation
- Tiltable (15 ° upwards and downwards)
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: up to 400 x 400 mm
- TV Size: 32"-55"(81-140 cm)
- Wall distance: 6,8 cm
Product Code CX-PLB-907-ST EAN 8718564980349 Colour Black VESA Compatibility 100mm x 100mm, 120mm x 180mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm, 300mm x 200mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 300mm, 400mm x 400mm, Non-VESA Bracket Style Only tiltable TV Size 32"-55"(81-140 cm) Maximum VESA 400 x 400mm Max. weight 45 kg Wall distance 6,8 cm Tilts down to 15° Tilts up to 15° Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 2,0 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.
- delivered within 2-5 days *