DQ Alpha Serie Turn 70 Black TV Wall Mount
The bracket DQ Alpha Serie Turn 70 Black TV Wall mount is designed for TVs with different inch sizes from small to big and does have pivot points to view the TV from almost any angle. Also, the mount can be moved from left to right and can be used for corner mounting. In addition, you can tilt the bracket up and down when the product is raised or lowered. Furthermore, the bracket is specially produced for small and light brackets with an average wall distance. To that, many VESA compatibilities are possible to mount.
Universal mount suitable for TV sets of many manufacturers, such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Sharp, Toshiba, LG and other device manufacturers with the appropriate hole spacing or VESA standards.
- Flexible bracket
- Recommended TV size from 17-43 inches
- Up to 35 kg capacity
- Distance to the wall: 5 to 72 cm
- Flexible with three turning points (90 degrees left and 90 degrees right)
- Tilting (2 ° up and 10 ° down)
- Easy to assemble when mounting
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: up to 200 x 200 mm
- TV Size: 17"-43"(43-109 cm)
- Wall distance: 5 - 72 cm
Product Code CT-LCD-T511 715MM EAN 8718564981452 Colour Black VESA Compatibility 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm Bracket Style Only swivel TV Size 17"-43"(43-109 cm) Maximum VESA 200 x 200mm Max. weight 35 kg Wall distance 5 - 72 cm Tilts down to 10° Tilts up to 2° Swivel 180° Level adjustment +3° / -3° Pivot Points 3 Pivot Points Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 4,8 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.
- delivered within 2-5 days *