DQ Aero 106-156cm 400 TV Ceiling Mount
The ceiling bracket is suitable for TVs from 32 to 55 inches and can carry up to 50 kilos. The television can turn 180 ° left and right after mounting and also tilt down up to 25 °. It is possible to attach the bracket to a flat or sloping ceiling, the Aero has a horizontal adjustment, up to a maximum of 6 °. The height is manually adjustable from 106 cm to 156 cm. The maximum size is 400 x 400 mm VESA.
- Adjustable in height
- Suitable for TVs from 32-55 inches
- Max weight 50 kilos
- Distance from ceiling: 106-156 cm
- Swivel (180 ° left and 180 ° right)
- Tiltable (25 ° down)
- Mounting on flat / sloping ceiling
- Horizontal adjustment feature (+ 3 ° / 3 °)
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: up to 400 x 400 mm
- TV Size: 32"-55" (81-140 cm)
- Distance from ceiling: 106 - 156 cm
Product Code PLB-CE944-02L EAN 8718564981476 Colour Black VESA Compatibility 200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm, 300mm x 200mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 400mm TV Size 32"-55" (81-140 cm) Maximum VESA 400mm x 400mm Max. weight 50 kg Tilts down to 15° Tilts up to 10° Swivel 360° Level adjustment +3° / -3° Pivot Points 1 Pivot Point Distance from ceiling 106 - 156 cm Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 9,1 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.
- delivered within 2-5 days *