Vogel's PFD 8523
The monitor arm is suitable for screens up to 26 inches and can carry up to 13 kilos. The three pivot points can swivel the screen 180 ° per side, tilt 100 ° and rotate 60 degrees, so you can create the perfect viewing angle. The Flex Mount system provides height adjustment and allows the pivot arm to move flexibly. The monitor can be installed up to as many as six ways. The maximum size is 100 x 100 mm VESA.
- Flexible monitor arm
- Suitable for screens up to 26 inches
- Up to 13 kilos
- Height adjustable: yes
- Swivel (180 ° left and 180 ° right)
- Tilt (above 100 ° and below 100 °)
- Rotating (60 °)
- Including Flex Mount System
- Brand: Vogel's
- VESA size: up to 100 x 100 mm
- Suitable for: 1 screen
- Type of desk mount: Desk clamp, Bolt through
Product Code PFD8523 EAN 8712285318368 Colour Silver VESA Compatibility 75mm x 75mm, 100mm x 100mm Maximum VESA 100mm x100mm Max. weight 13 kg Tilts down to 100° Tilts up to 100° Swivel 360° Rotation 60° Pivot Points No Pivot Suitable for 1 screen Function Desk mount Type of desk mount Desk clamp, Bolt through Height Adjustable Yes Brand Vogel's Professional Manufactured using Aluminium Items Per Item Warranty 10 Years Packaging weight 3,7 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.