DQ TV Stand Basic Black
TV base is suitable for TVs from 32 to 52 inches and can weigh up to 30 kilos. The foot can be placed on a table, desk or in a cabinet and is easy to install thanks to the spirit level. The base is adjustable in height from 39 cm up to 48 cm. The column of the base is made of black lacquered wood, the glass base has a dimension of 28 cm by 55 cm. The maximum size is 600x400 mm VESA.
- Universal TV base
- Suitable for TVs from 32-55 inches
- Up to 30 kilos wear
- Height: Adjustable 39-48 cm
- Dimensions of base: 28x55 cm
- not tilt
- Easy to assemble thanks level
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: up to 600x400 mm
- TV Size: 32"-55"(81-140 cm)
- Height: 39-48 cm
Product Code LDT03 EAN 8718564980448 Colour Black VESA Compatibility 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 400mm, 600mm x 200mm, 600mm x 400mm, Non-VESA TV Size 32"-55"(81-140 cm) Maximum VESA 600 x 400mm Max. weight 30 kg Height 39-48 cm Mobile No Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 9,9 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.