DQ T131 L TV Floorstand Black
The stand DQ T131 L TV Floorstand Black is designed for medium and large flat screens. The stand is also suitable for heavy TV screens and monitors. The attachment of the TV take place on a fixed height. The stand is already equipped with a shelf, for example, to place receivers, audio devices or game consoles on it. The cables of the devices can be managed by the cable management.
The flat screen should match to one of the specified VESA dimensions, or be used in conjunction with an adapter.DQ T131 L TV Floorstand Black - Key Features:
- Recommended TV Size: 32" - 52" (82 - 132 cm)
- Flexibility: Fix / Rigid
- Max. weight: 45 kg
- Distance: 180 cm
- Type: TV stand
- Color: Black
- VESA: Max. 600x400 mm
- Height adjustable: Yes
- Mobile: Yes
- Shelf: Yes
- Cable management: Yes
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: The VESA size is the horizontal and vertical distance between the attachment point on the back of your TV. You can find the VESA size in the manual or you can measure the distance between the screw holes yourself. If the wall mount have the same VESA size it is possible to assembly the TV.
- Weight: The weight of the TV (without the pedestal) is not allowed to be heavier than the carrying capacity of the support.
Universal mount suitable for TV sets of many manufacturers, such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Sharp, Toshiba, LG and other equipment manufacturers with the appropriate hole spacing or VESA standards.
- TV Size: 32"-52"(81-132 cm)
- Height: 180 cm
Product Code CT-FTVS-T131 EAN 8718564981254 Colour Black VESA Compatibility 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm, 400mm x 200mm, 400mm x 400mm, 600mm x 400mm TV Size 32"-52"(81-132 cm) Maximum VESA 600 x 400mm Max. weight 45 kg Height 180 cm Mobile Yes Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 20 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.