DQ Hercules Rotate 400 77 cm Black TV Wall Bracket
The bracket DQ Hercules Rotate 400 is suitable for TVs with many different inch sizes and does have pivot points to view the TV from almost any angle. Also, the mount is tiltable and can be moved from left to right to take advantage of corner mounting. Furthermore, the bracket is specially produced for heavy TVs and monitors with a large wall distance but also can be folded. To that, many VESA compatibilities are possible to mount.
Universal mount suitable for TV sets of many manufacturers, such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Sharp, Toshiba, LG and other device manufacturers with the appropriate hole spacing or VESA standards.
- Suitable for multiple viewing positions
- Suitable for TVs from 24-65 inches
- Up to 35 kg capacity
- Distance to the wall: 6.5 to 55 cm
- Rotatable with three turning points (90 degrees left and 90 degrees right)
- Tiltable (10 ° upwards and downwards)
- Ideal for corner mounting
- Brand: DQ Wall-Support
- VESA size: up to 400 x 400 mm
- TV Size: 24"-65" (61-165 cm)
- Wall distance: 7 - 77 cm
Product Code STB-2236-1 BLACK EAN 8718564980516 Colour Black VESA Compatibility 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 300mm x 300mm, 300mm x 200mm, 400mm x 400mm Bracket Style Swivel and tiltable TV Size 24"-65" (61-165 cm) Maximum VESA 400mm x 400mm Max. weight 35 kg Wall distance 7 - 77 cm Tilts down to 10° Tilts up to 10° Swivel 180° Rotation 360° Pivot Points 3 Pivot Points Brand DQ Wall-Support Manufactured using Steel Items Per Item Warranty 5 Years Packaging weight 6,8 kg
Free UK UPS Express delivery
- Picked, packed and dispatched Monday to Sunday before 10:30 pm. Delivery expected within 1-3 working days.
- FREE delivery on all orders
- Dispatched via UPS Express
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Because of the Covid19 situation delays can accur, we are very sorry about this.
Is the TV size important, when choosing a TV wall bracket? TV sizes are no longer important when you choose a TV wall mount or TV stand. Vesa size and TV weight are.
Does the VESA size of your TV match with the TV bracket? And how do I find the VESA measurement of my device? On the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors are threaded holes (4 or 6 pieces), in each of which a screw can be turned. With the help of these attachment points, the wall bracket is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
Does the weight of your TV exceed the maximum weight of the TV bracket? Make sure the this isn’t the case.
- delivered within 2-5 days *